05/01/2014

new year, no money


1. a fraction of my sale purchases. huge love to Mango for selling the black coat of my dreams for £20. and only having my size. some things are meant to be.

2.  went to Victoria's Secret for the first time and it robbed me blind. never has so little material cost so much money and been so worth it. needless to say the wings are not for sale.

3. as if I didn't obsess over Alexa Chung enough already. although my expectations for the book and the actual book didn't quite match up, it's still wonderful and great and the cover alone makes it worth having.

tumblr

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That coat is so nice!

isabelle said...

Mango sales are some of the best I find! I love it!
I'm the same, started the year with all my money spent on acquiring some lovely new items! Bella x

SARAH said...

your coat looks lovely, is it a boyfriend style fit? but woah such a good bargain! still need to get myself a copy of her book haha

xo Sarah
http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Yeah it's a boyfriend fit, it's a size Small but it's huge and perfect haha x

Anonymous said...

Outstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming. atomic rda clone

Unknown said...

I really love your write-ups guys continue the good work. Black Gemini RTA

Post a Comment